[Tips and Tricks ] How to turn your calculator off ?

| On :

How do you normally turn a calculator like this off ? 

Leave it for a few minutes and it'll turn off automatically ?
or
you just smack all of the key at once with your palm so that it faint off like what I usually do ?

Have you EVER wonder there is actually a simple way to turn calculator off ?!



Well , I honestly never thought there is actually a proper way to turn it off ..
I'm already proud enough for knowing smacking all the keys at once will somehow turn off the calculator *hide away .

Until
.
One of colleagues from my part time job during sem break told me 

and I was so surprised and want to share with all of you 

that 

There's one proper and polite way to turn off calculator
fluently

and here's how it works ! 

To turn a calculator ( for this model ) off. 

you'll only need to 
Press "5" and "6" at once and at the same time press the "ON" button !
and it'll go 
.
.
POOF

OFF !
doubting if it'll work?
Try yourself ! 

It'll also work when you press "x" and "÷" together and press "ON" .

If you are thinking that any two keys plus "ON" will do the same job . 
you're WRONG ! 

Try "9" and "8" with "ON " 
It'll not turn off the calculator . 

Not sure if this method will work on other models' calculator or not . 

Well, 
no harm to give it a try after all 

and if it doesn't work 

try smacking all of the keys at once again .. 
*cough 


And that's it ! 

Do tell me if you guys already know it for a long time

 or

 you only know this after reading this post !
cause I'm not sure that if it's me only that don't know this !

hope you enjoy reading 


with love , 
bingxinn

1 comment on " [Tips and Tricks ] How to turn your calculator off ? "
  1. Ohhh. But I have not use a handheld calculator for years. LOL. Nowadays, I simply turn to my computer or fast mental calculation. :P

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9