[Hair Dairy ] Dying my hair for the first time ! @ Number76

| On :
Hi peeps ! nice to see you again !

Oh well , for your information  
I dyed my hair straight away after finishing my last Final paper

 at Number 76 ( Mid valley branch ) 
HAHA. 

I decided to dye my hair long time ago 
and I finally take action 
cause I cannot deal with my hair anymore 
does messy hair relate with dying hair 
and to do something NEW !

girls will always find an excuse  for anything they want, or is it just me .

Oh ! and September is also my birthday month 
Birthday girls/boys will get a 
free treatment of your choice from Number 76 !

(this is actually the almost done hair ) 
I made my appointment with Odesa this time 

hoping he can sprinkle some magic powder on my hair . aha




during the boring hair dying process. 

I forgotten which color I chose already. 
The whole discuss process was blurry for me 
like 
I showed him the type of hair color I want with a photo 
then he bring me a thick book of hair color 
then 
I choose .

I choose and forgot. 
So typical me
hehe. 
But I highlighted a few strands of my hair 2/3 to wine red too ! 
I think it'll be so cute when I tie my hair up haha. 


And the Ultra sonic treatment makes my hair so smooth and bouncy to touch !
they told me that the treatment vibrate the protein into our hair 
and slowly fix it . 
hmm.. macam yes . 

But my hair turned bouncier than ever even after a few weeks hehe ! 
*turned into a loyal Ultra sonic treatment slave 


a fail selca to show my hair.
Some of my friends can't tell that I dyed my hair 

but you can definitely see the color under the sun or bright light . 

Oh. The name of the color is like .. Lavender..brown ?
I only remember there's a "Lavender" in it. 
LOL
maybe you can tell me ? haha . 

till then !

love, bingxinn. 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9