Favorite Movie || TV series

| On :
Enjoying your lovely but bored sem break ?
.
Looking for something to watch during your off day ?
Well , Im here to help you by listing out some of my favorite TV series || movies ! 


Starting off with my all time favorite 
ps. all of the links that I have provided below have to use Baidu player to watch it 

link to download Baidu Playerhttp://player.baidu.com/yingyin.html


Yvone and Tristan's love story .
 One of the best story that I have watched .


#1 STARDUST 


#2 How I Met Your Mother 

Bumped into this TV series one day cause I'm too bored and Im so addicted and loving it so so much !

it has a total of 8 seasons till now . 
But season 9 is on its way out ! 

8 seasons is definitely not enough for me ! 
this is a really funny and heart warming one  

link for How I Met Your Mother : http://kanmeiju.net/detail/229.html
*but you have to download baidu player first 



and the third one ! 

#3 Devious Maid

trying to resolve the mystery of Flora's dead . 

Devious maid's link : http://kanmeiju.net/detail/1135.html

and lastly, 

if you are looking for some movie to laugh 

you can go for

#4 The Proposal 


a really funny one ! 


and that's it ! 

Which one do you watched before?

and do tell me 
what do you think about it !


Hope you can enjoy it 




with love, 
bingxinn






5 comments on " Favorite Movie || TV series "
  1. u should post the link alongggg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love HIMYM too! ♥ Can't wait for season 9! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9