[Review] Ma chérie Aqua Dew Energy Ex

| On :

Bought in Ma cherie Aqua Dew Energy Ex one month ago after reading all the good reviews and was also amazed by their hair shampoo range 
 and decided to do a review about it after using .

For your information , 
I have a very frizzy hair condition and it's really hard for me to manage.
And it just go wild no matter what I do .
Well
 except for the ultrasonic treatment which tame my hair every time without fail  

But

I can't afford to go for the treatment frequently as I'm still studying now
you know right 


So 

 I'have been trying on varies hair products
and 
I'm glad to say that I have recently settled down on few products
into my daily hair routine 
and my hair went much more manageable ( huge love ) !  

Ma cherie Aqua Dew Energy Ex is one of the products that did not disappoints me and let me tell you why !



Watery gel like texture 

Scent : Flowery /fruit-ish scent 

Ingredients list : 



How To Use ?
This leave- in treatment works best on towel dry hair. 
Squeeze adequate amount on your palm and apply it evenly on towel dry hair

Apply more on hair ends  

After finish applying , 
continue to dry your hair with a hair dryer or towel . 

And your done ! 
My Thoughts
It works well on my hair, 
leaving my hair silky smooth ( lovely to touch ! ) 
even for my first use ! 
I continued using it and noticed my hair get much less frizzy than before !
My hair has also became bouncier and moisturized . 

Im totally in love with it ! 

Will I repurchase it ? :
 Absolutely YES


Have any of you tried Ma cherie's product before too ? 
Was it a good experience or not ?
Share with me ! 



till then 

bingxinn




2 comments on "[Review] Ma chérie Aqua Dew Energy Ex "
  1. I haven't try Ma cherie product . But i scent it in GUardian, It have nice smell
    Miss Ika' Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. After using my hair smells like flowers :D

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9