October Special Halloween edition Bag of love

| On :
Something unexpected came into surprise today ! 

Guess what?

it's Bag of Love  Lice

At first I was a little hesitated when Mimi said that this would be a Halloween special edition .
I don't want the bag to be spooky terrifying .
I don't find Halloween fun . and I dislike the spooky decos ! 

But when I see the sneak peek of the bag on their Facebook page,
they are so terribly CUTE !! 

so I made my order without thinking 

and 
it's finally here ! ❤ 



Let's see what's in it 


*splash * 



Definite Smudger Brush , Full-Sized , RM 69 

SP Shampoo , 250ml , RM 72 (30ml , RM 8.64) 
SP Mask , 200 ml , RM 109 (30ml, RM 16.35) 

Nanowhite Infinity Color Correction (CC) Cream SPF50/PA+++ , Full Sized , RM 49.90 

Collistar Biorevitalizing Anti-cellulite Concentrate , 200ml RM185
(30ml, RM 27.75 ) 

Splassh Mini Glow in the Dark Polish , Full Sized , RM 3.90 

and there's a RM 100 discount voucher in the bag ! 
Lovely chocolate spa treatment 
Awww.. sounds so sweet and mouth watering though it's a spa .
.
But it states Lovely Chocolate Spa ...
How could a girl ever resist it ! 

I'm kinda bored so I total up the samples' prices and the price is roughly 
 RM 175.54 (excluding spa voucher ) 

Bag of love is only RM 39.90

and I think it worths back my money haha.
 #girlsbeinggirls



My thoughts of the bag : 

Im pretty satisfied with this bag and Bag of Love never disappoint me till now .
Bags is better than boxes as you can practically re use the bags .
And their bags are all so adorable !! I LIKE ! 

There's also three full sized products , and I'm gonna try all of them out ! 
Mmm Mmm. 
satisfied customer 

Im going to give 4.5 stars out of 5 ! JIANG ! 


with love, 
bingxinn








2 comments on " October Special Halloween edition Bag of love "
  1. wow this seem awesome..cnt wait for my bag of 'lice' to arrive ( i won it so im a bit late) this is so worth the money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe congrats ! I love it so much especially the bag <3 !

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9