[Event] The massage party || Amante Nail and spa body care

| On :
Massage Party

When you hear this phrase what would you think of? 

Some pictures and scenes might popping across your mind when you heard of it . But as for me now, when I see the word "Massage" . I think of Amante ! wondering why ..?

 Find out by scrolling down the post ! 

O yeap !
When I was about to start snapping photos that day, I realised I forgot to bring my camera's Memory card
 OUT !!
 Ahhh * cry out loud and run away while wiping tears 

So the photos below was taken by my phone or I grabbed it from the facebook pages . credit to all of you! 

okayy.. so Let's continue to the amazing experience !


Amante nail spa & body care ||seri petaling brunch 


located above OCHADO . 
Registration counter of the day ! - prepared by Ask Joey the sweetest party 

The theme of light green x white brings out the soothing and harmony atmosphere that suits the party theme so much ! 

closer look of the counter 


Rest and relax cookies 

tissue box also prepared by Joey ! how considerate 

cake pops ! in light green ! 
zen green tea 

door gift - lemon grass scent dispenser 
smells relaxing and refreshing . Love it ! 

yummy cupcakes ! 


So you need a party ? 
.
.
# amazed by all the hard work Joey did for the party ! She considered even all the little parts in the party to make them perfect . Seriously, if you want to throw a party , Ask Joey !  


The dessert table 

closer look 

aww the donut below ! yummeh ! 
cute and delicious little sandwiches 


ooh ! 
Joey prepared the cups too ! English high tea session *sip 

*cough. excuse the terrible dark circles 


so the place is real !

 I mean . 
when I see the photo below

I thought it might be photos from internet because it looks so NICE !

having manicure session while waiting for my turn of massage ! 

blow drying my nails ! 

# I actually took a lot of photos but it's in Tammy's card and I can't find it so .. hehe. deal with me 
photo taken by Photobooth Malaysia

way to another relaxation ! *zen mode 

way to experience hot stone aromatherapy massage and aromatherapy massage ! 

So, Take off your clothes for the massage ! 
hehe. ehh. no need to be shy because the staff there are females and are super friendly !hehe 
Love chatting with them throughout the massage session . 
photo taken by Chocky 

This is what I know from the staff : 

Hot stone aromatherapy massage , claims to detoxify your body . 
Aromatherapy massage , claims to relax your body. 

My view : 
Yeap ! The both did their great job of relaxing every inches of my back .Relieved my tight and stressed muscle of my shoulders and neck . * The result of stressing my head close to the table while I'm drafting 
Felt. light and relieved ! Good for body circulation too . as I'm one of the sit whole day person * cough. 
The warm of the hot stone is just nice ! I was worried it might be very very hot but hehe. The hot stone massage is so great that I don't even want her to stop ! 

So , That's it ! My massage party experience at Amante 

Thanks to 
Amante nail spa &body : website  , Facebook 


#and Nala for the ride ! thank you ! 













4 comments on "[Event] The massage party || Amante Nail and spa body care "
  1. haha niceee! penang should have this kind of bloggers party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your post,I want join this kind of party,where I can know about more this information?and how to join?is like want like fb page and answer question to win like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Facebook page - The Butterfly Project :D ! GOOD. Then we can go together hehe

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9