[Beauty haul] Recent bought and favourites !

| On :
Hi girls ! Great to see you guys  again ! 
I'll be sharing what I have bought recently in this post and some of my favourites among them ! Enjoy reading girls! 

A group photo of them ! 
Etude house was having a buy one free one sale during raya hehe. So most of them are from Etude house ! 
I love Etude house products as they have really cute and adorable packaging that catch every girls heart ! 

But except their staff need to be more professional and maybe know more about their products. They gave false information , and I'm not very happy about this anyway. 

O yeap. The quality of the photos in this post is ... *cough. cough . 
Because my final exam is coming but I still want to blog so much and I have no time to bother about the photos quality . 
Deal with me 





Okay ! Proceed to my new members !

My favourite piece among them all !
 Princess Etoinette hand mirror from Etude House Princess Etoinette Collection
This is  very very cute and adorable . I personally love it so much and so not gonna tear of the seal of the mirror and use it HAHA. might as well keep it and admire it all day long !
LOVE IT SO MUCH !
details 

*heart melts*




CC cream from etude house - 1 silky 
# love the effect on me too 

I'm blooming moisture cleansing foam from Etude house
#bought it because of the cute and girlish packaging and it states ORGANIC ! doesn't matter how organic it is 
and blogger won't let me to rotate the photo and I don't know what to do so maybe turn a little bit hehe. 
Shockara mascara from Etude house
# it does not work as good as what it states . oh well . my lash still won't curl up applying without curler . But it says the mascara will curl your lashes up without any other steps needed . 

surprise essence concealer from Etude house- shade 1 

dolly wink eye shadow palette - brown 

AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder spot from Etude house
#It works well on me and the results surprised me ! I bought this only because I broke my previous spot repairing serum and I was looking for something to replace it . I'm pretty satisfied and will definitely repurchase it ! 


And that's it ! Oh girls ! Do tell me if  I can still buy products from Princess Etoinette series from etude house , and how to. I'm super obsessed with them . hehe. 

Do tell me your thoughts if you have tried any of them above , would like to know more about them 
thank you for reading ! 

with love , 
bingxinn

.

1 comment on " [Beauty haul] Recent bought and favourites ! "
  1. Oooo nice haul dear! If possible, can you review the CC cream? :D

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9