[Daily updates] Fried Rice Thoughts

| On :


So, I was making myself and D some Fried Rice today. 



Typical normal fried rice . What's so special about this?

For your information , I'm not belong to kitchen for my past 18+ years . Never cook anything on my own before. Not even having a thought of it too because mom will always take care of this and ask me to stay out from the kitchen. cause she thinks I'm making things worse hehe

So , zero experienced girl is going to challenge herself for making lunch ! starting from a super easy Fried Rice ! 

You'll never know how to do things unless you try it .

I have been playing a " me cooking steps " many times on my mind . But things count only if you start to do and experience it ! That's where you'll learn things from . 

Have to be independent and strong . Time to Grow up and be like an adult! 


till then !
good night peeps 

4 comments on "[Daily updates] Fried Rice Thoughts "
  1. Looks Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cause she thinks that im only making things worse hehe hehehehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But what mom thought is actually right HAHA

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9