photo anigif_zps2103bb84.gif I want a spa partayy !

| On :



Greetings lovelies  !
I have recently read blog posts about a spa party , which is a project from The Butterfly's project and it looks so fun and exciting and it is SO TEMPTING !




It will be all about having manicures, pedicures & glitters and galore and of course lots of other surprises !  Spa Party 

Imagine you in this sweet and bubbling themed place enjoying everything and meeting new people. Aww


Girls will be having bath rob and slippers on while doing manicure or pedicure , with a self-selected mask from TT Mask Malaysia

Besides this , I can also try on cute clothes or dress , accessories and maybe bring in something new into my wardrobe HEHE . from *drums rolling. *Jiang ! Pink N proper ! For you information , they are one of the top 10 winner of Best of Blogshop in Malaysia 2012 too ! awesome right ? *wink


 Photo both with props readied will be prepared by fotobox !

                                        

 The party planner from Tres Chic. 


                                      
 
                                        


The Body shop and Johnson's are collaborating this event too ! sweet
    I am a user of Johnson's too ! HEHE

                                        
                                      

Onlybeauty , I have got some free samples from them times ago trough their websites before !
Awesome collaborating brands:

Here comes the reason why I want to be a part of it so much ! 

Reason number 1

I have never join anything like this before ! and it is so tempting that I want to be a part of the fun too ! 

Reason number 2

Would like to meet people from blog community though I had only start to blog few months ago! rather than just reading their blogs I would like to meet them in person

Reason number 3

Well.. who would not like to join an event like this when it has not only awesome collaborators but fun activities and unknown surprises ?!

Get yourself a spa party invitation too if you are tempted like me ! Click here for more information

 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9