photo anigif_zps2103bb84.gif Carefree life

| On :
Hi readers ! 
I'm finally here to update *bow 

Hehe. So , obviously I'm enjoying my sem break .
whooops. everyday, I have plenty of time for everything but , each day, I normally do not do or plan anything useful HAHA. I'm in total endless slacking mood .
hehe. but it isn't a good thing for me though . sigh. I totally understand this is not good but i just can't STOP IT .

Here is a rough draft of what I'm doing in my sem break



My daily routine :
whole morning ( maybe untill 11) : sleeping , laying on my bed, probably cannot leave my bed haha
afternoon - evening : I don't quite remember this part , maybe some housework ?
night : wash dishes and ..? ( forgotten )

add on : scrolling my phone time to time

SEE !!

Nothing useful right. Except helping my mum to do this and that .
Go out with friends also lazy.
*laziness overload. bang wall

Aww.. I actually planned to blog about my custom made necklace , which was a gift from boyfie back in March few days ago. BUT . seems like my laziness is stopping me from doing everything . EVERYTHING. from grooming my hair to learning , reading or anything to enrich myself.
ps: except for eating HAHA ! I'have non-stop eating back since I reached home.teehee

and today , finally something to make me happy. The Mivva box arrived !hahaha. 
The feelings of unwrapping is SO GREAT ! hehe. and the feeling of wanting to know what is inside the box .
*wink

For your information , Mivva box is a beauty box, with several samples from different company .I think ..
This is also my first subscribe to beauty box.
Tadaa .. ! and here comes Mivva !
the box is in sweet pink and this is how the cover looks like :) 

sides look of the box . pink 

And that's it ! 
Will update what's inside it in another post ! 

Thanks for coming 
do come again :) 

till then ! 







1 comment on " photo anigif_zps2103bb84.gif Carefree life "

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9