photo anigif_zps2103bb84.gif Ukulele moments

| On :
Yeah,

So, I was attracted to the ukulele booth in my school few weeks ago. and immediately fell in love with those cute looking small sized guitar. ( I didn't know about ukulele that time )
Here's a photo to show you how cute the ukulele is. :)


My heart went through a hard time to make a decision for me. as I still have a half-abandoned violin at home 
Then I discussed with Mr. D ( which is my boyfie ). At last, we decided to attend the class together. It's an one month class, and the class i joined is an extra class cause the original one was already full ! luckily there was still an extra class for me hehe. 

I got myself a white one. cause the blue one was out of stock.(blame myself for taking forever to decide which colour should i choose. sigh.) but the white one looks good too! hehe.
  Ms. Ukulele and my little girl 


I was about to give up after my second class cause I think pressing the strings is too difficult for me as  my fingers are too tiny and delicate for that HAHA. okay. nonsense.
But, with practice, everything went smooth and gets well again . ( of course I was forced to practice by D )
and my interest to her came back . Well you know, most of the people ( including me ) will give up after they faced difficulties in live.(I mean me )  From this incident, I realized that we have to stick to and not forgetting our original intention, cause it may lead you to another amazing world ❤ ! (Cause I'm now satisfied with what I can play with it ) .. ermm.. I actually was excited because I finally truly understand what "Never give up means ! " hehehe.

*Ukulele is a real great instrument ! get your hands on them , they make amazing music! ❤ (suits girls so much haha) 

*A simple instrument that can make great music


Sungha Jung playing I'm Yours with ukulele  Click in to watch what ukulele can actually do ! haha.


till then






1 comment on " photo anigif_zps2103bb84.gif Ukulele moments"
  1. hen yeng loh wo yao ting ni play ukulele oh yeaaaaaaaah !! :D

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9