photo anigif_zps2103bb84.gif New to Blog!

| On :
Hi people. Thanks for checking me out!
I'm new to blogging and i think it would be real fun .
Now let me tell you a little about myself . 


The Blogger :

Andd.. This is how I look like ! sorry the someone that have been cropped out by me. 
baha. 



Im bing xin or you can call me Corrine. But most of the time , my friends call me bing xin as Corrine is just a name i simply put in to make my university life easier as they will not confused how to pronounce my name or pronounced my name wrongly. But either one will do hehe.
So, Im an almost 19 girl.. (ps: birthday haven reach yet . so should consider as 18 +) blogging arhemm.. for my first time hehe.
Im studying in Utar foundation for now but my foundation course is ending this coming April (by almost the end of April ) ! how exciting !! 
I started this blog to spend some of my time (cause life without family is boring?) , and to do things out of my usual daily routines, or gain some attention maybe? I feel isolated and insociable and i don't know why since i  get into my foundation course. weird thingy. 
Well, about my blog tittle... I just simply tug in one since i still have no idea what it should be. 
My favourite colour turns to pink and pastels colour don't know since when. But, girls like it don't they? 
and that is where pinkish come from. I mean , if yo are doubting why i have a silly blog title haha. 

I'll keep updating my blog randomly LOL. cause I have no idea what to or when to blog. Maybe when I have something to share with :)
come back if you miss me HAHA. 



till then !








6 comments on " photo anigif_zps2103bb84.gif New to Blog! "
  1. ohooo~~
    expect ur next post^^
    gambateh hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pretty do blog more ! thank for your visit too.. soon you will found that blogging is just awesome, you know what you can actually earn through blogging =) do come often. Good Luck for your blogging life =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur new blog! Stay active! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiiiiii corrine LOL hehe will keep following u woohoo jiayou !! <3

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9