photo anigif_zps2103bb84.gif [Review] Olay Pro X Advanced cleansing system

| On :
Greetings sweeties 

I have bought PRO X Advanced cleansing system by OLAY recently and I'm here to share what it is and how it works on me


Let's watch a video from Taiwan's beauty show first :



Looks so nice isn't it ?


and after watching the video clip. I cannot stand the awesomeness of what the little thing can do so I bought it with my roommate without considering my budget ouchhh


Front view 

Back view 


Close view of the brush ( not that close because I still don't know how to focus near object using my camera . sob) 

Battery's place. secured tightly so that electric leakage won't happen 
I'll skip all those explaining of the product and how to use it etc etc cause it's all in the video clip ! Click and you'll know more about it. 

My thoughts after trying this for two weeks :
Well.. It doesn't seems like reducing my black heads, the brush do feel soft on skin but I think it will actually make my skin layer thinner, which is not good. And ! My pores get larger the next morning 
Not sure why but... sob. 
Time for the pros,
It does cleans your face thoroughly . Especially when you are in a hurry or you are too lazy to wash your face. All you have to do is, apply some cleanser , press the on button and move this little thingy over your face ! simple as that ! Felt fresh after using it every single time . 
I'll prefer using it once a week to constantly clean up my skin .


Please take note that this is merely my opinion after using it, results may be different according to different people ! :) enjoy reading !


Till then !


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9